Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.107 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 152% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,497 (£811) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)