Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.879 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨479,945 (£5,722) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (42 minutes ago)