Cost of living comparison between Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.907 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨402,031 (£4,908) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)