Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.472 INR / BBD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨520,295 (15,544 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)