Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨580,394 ($8,655) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)