Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00340 INR / BYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨14,530 (4,274,619 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)