Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,539 (€1,069) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (38 minutes ago)