Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,248 (€1,633) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.30 (about 1 hour ago)