Cost of living in Bremen, Germany vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,434 (€1,580) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)