Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.859 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,106 (€753) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)