Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨279,729 (€3,706) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨244,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)