Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10766 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 64% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨513,275 (4,767,494 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)