Cost of living comparison between Bratislava, Slovakia and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨455,257 (€6,259) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)