Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.120 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,619 (4,063 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)