Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.516 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,469 (4,309 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)