Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.488 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨99,786 (6,052 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (42 minutes ago)