Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 304 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.742 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,170 (2,041 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)