Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.406 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,443 (2,038 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)