Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 55% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,915 (€1,195) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £9,890 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vicenza costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (about 2 hours ago)