Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.085 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 61% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,105 (€680) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (23 minutes ago)