Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.338 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 56% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,688 (€1,262) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)