Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.378 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,207 (26,459 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨187,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)