Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 119% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,909 (€1,604) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)