Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 130% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,941 (€899) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)