Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨26,415 (﷼ 15,169,969) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (43 minutes ago)