Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00192 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨26,477 (﷼ 13,784,577) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (25 minutes ago)