Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.135 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,756 ($1,529) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)