Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,790 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02190 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,922 (COL$4,015,543) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)