Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,465 prices entered by 408 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,211 (COL$1,554,015) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)