Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,953 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02278 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,249 (COL$3,741,906) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)