Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.040 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨448,917 (kr 55,838) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (33 minutes ago)