Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.022 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨449,361 (kr 56,016) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)