Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.435 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 206% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,067 (kr 23,957) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)