Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.745 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 199% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,744 (kr 11,587) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)