Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00871 INR / SLL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,781 (4,452,914 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)