Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.876 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,546 (R 7,699) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)