Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.284 INR / TND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨69,155 (2,362 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)