Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.700 INR / TND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨63,001 (2,360 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)