Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.169 INR / TND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨19,941 (734 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)