Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.944 INR / KGS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨32,184 (34,082 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)