Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 INR / KGS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,234 (65,548 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)