Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 INR / KGS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨26,934 (28,670 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (38 minutes ago)