Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 922 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.146 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 111% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,055 (£686) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)