Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.791 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨344,781 (£4,215) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨280,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)