Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.159 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨514,706 (£6,044) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)