Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.813 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨481,917 (£5,819) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,236 (about 1 hour ago)