Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.755 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨490,392 (£5,855) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (37 minutes ago)