Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 970 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.215 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 115% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,710 (£737) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)