Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.889 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,699 ($966) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)