Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.189 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,041 ($1,658) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)