Cost of living comparison between Birjand, Iran and Aizawl, India
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨11,333 (﷼ 5,345,508) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)