Cost of living comparison between Birjand, Iran and Aizawl, India
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨14,175 (﷼ 6,727,613) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)