Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨55,636 (₨ 89,283) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (40 minutes ago)