Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.054 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,508 (RM1,965) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)