Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨13,825 in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)