Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.042 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨74,855 (2,077KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)