Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.845 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,247 (814KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)