Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.623 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,038 (3,722 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)