Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.007 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,483 (2,025 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)