Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.862 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,899 (3,918 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)