Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.587 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,581 (3,851 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)