Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.049 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,450 (6,185 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)