Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.412 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,251 (R 9,100) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)