Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 32% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,209 (€2,624) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨150,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)