Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.311 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 221% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,158 (kr 11,209) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)