Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.082 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨469,420 (kr 58,083) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (36 minutes ago)