Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.135 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 209% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,451 (kr 10,627) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)