Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.852 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 204% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,282 (kr 12,389) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)