Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.022 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨703,490 (kr 87,695) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)