Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,527 (€1,238) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)