Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.991 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,356 (R 29,126) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨133,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)