Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19458 INR / NGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,754 (384,177 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)