Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19003 INR / NGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,852 (378,113 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)