Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21603 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,858 (536,311 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)