Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18199 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,120 (220,452 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)