Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,653 (Rp 6,740,867) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)