Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00477 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,599 (Rp 6,211,421) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)