Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00508 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨71,158 (Rp 14,015,292) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)