Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,539 (Rp 6,975,925) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)