Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00483 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨33,970 (Rp 7,029,921) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (42 minutes ago)