Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.760 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 59% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,939 (899 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)