Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.504 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 61% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,243 (1,016 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)