Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.727 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,352 (2,207 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (43 minutes ago)