Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.297 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,697 (2,348 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)