Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.755 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,787 (R$ 5,214) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)