Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,640 (R$ 4,077) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)