Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,234 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,558 (138,186 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)