Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,713 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.681 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,567 (116,760 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)