Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.683 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,837 (125,748 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 3 hours ago)