Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,013 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,589 (138,136 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)