Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,983 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,673 (58,060 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)