Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,855 in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)