Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,951 (R$ 4,667) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)