Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.350 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,831 (R$ 4,514) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)