Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.830 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,173 (R$ 4,440) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)