Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26170 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,790 (125,295 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)