Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.600 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,030 (120,034 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)