Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,873 (115,163 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)