Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.236 INR / TND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨41,935 (1,598 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tripolis costs 5.000 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,999 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨30 (30 minutes ago)