Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04523 INR / LBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨525,109 (11,609,108 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)