Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04261 INR / LBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨284,553 (6,677,569 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨235,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)