Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04421 INR / LBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨453,512 (10,258,140 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)