Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.965 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨576,108 (596,774 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)