Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨491,174 (454,417 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨385,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (40 minutes ago)