Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 52% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,495 (45,106 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)