Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.056 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨218,308 (12,090 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨185,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$40,000 (42 minutes ago)