Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 298 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.882 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,434 (R$ 1,883) in Bauru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (37 minutes ago)